Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Somehow I manage to pull it off every year!



I may be sweaty, disheveled, on edge, and in need of a drink after getting them pulled together, but once I take a look at them and review the pics, I always deem my efforts more than worth it!! :)

I present to you...

THE "WHATEVER"




THE GENIE




THE NINJA WARRIOR PRINCESS



SLEEPING BEAUTY PRINCESS GRACE




Our neighborhood is a happenin' place to be on Halloween and we had lots of fun with many friends. After a large gathering pre-trick or treating socializing, the daddies headed out with the kids, and I headed back to the house with a couple girlfriends for some wine and passing out of candy. A great evening was had by all!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds so great! Did you make those outfits? They are incredible, so either you are a great shopper or a great seamstress ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again great pictures. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you are gooooood!!! The pictures are priceless! Thanks for your comment...it is great to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Michele...and I love the "modest" Genie with nothing hanging out. :) Very precious!

    ReplyDelete