Thursday, October 23, 2008

Seeing as I said I was going to Bragg about them...

...indulge me for a moment while I Bragg on my girls after their school conferences today...

comments from M's 2nd grade report:
-M is a great listener and follows directions the first time.
-she is honest and helpful
-M is a great student. She excels in reading and seems to really enjoy writing creatively.
-M's math skills are strong.

comments from S's kindergarten report:
-S is a delightful and enthusiastic student. She is excited about life in general!
-S can easily make friends with her outgoing nature, and has a genuine love and concern for people.
-S has successfully achieved all math and language arts concepts that have been introduced this year.

comments from E's 4th grade conference (haven't received the written report yet):
-E is an exemplary student.
-E is very inquisitive and asks excellent, challenging, and complex questions that spark further discussion on lesson topics.

1 comment:

  1. I love my Bragg girls. They rock in every way. They are fun, happy, thoughtful and mindful of all their blessings (that sounds like super parenting). I can only go so long without seeing them then nothing can stop getting a flight to Atlanta. Love,GMA W

    ReplyDelete