Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Pregnant Pause

**UPDATE** Does it alarm anyone that I am entertaining thoughts of drugging CJ and performing a vasectomy reversal on him? **END UPDATE**

Reminiscing about how often I was pregnant during my girls birthday parties made me think it would be fun to dig up all my pregnancy photos!

I carried straight out and looked huge by the end of each one.

Just as a reminder my babies were:
G - 8 lbs. 3 oz
E - 9 lbs. 1 oz
M - 9 lbs. 4 oz
S - 7 lbs. 15 oz

I so wish I had digital of E's pregnancy, I have a couple great bitter end shots. I think these are all pregnant with Grace. When I learn to scan I will add other pregnancies. I WILL learn how to scan in pics, I will!

So, I give you....A Pregnant Pause
















3 comments:

  1. Hey, how many women can show their belly after 4 babies and still have smooth stretch mark free skin? It may be big but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are having a crisis moment and need a "dairy queen"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say something about how this might be inappropriate for a nephew to say about his aunt, but then I realized she's probably said way worse things to me.

    I noticed you grow straight outward. Like, you kind of have the "That woman is stealing a basketball!" pregnant look, as opposed to the woman who exemplify the "don't ask a woman when the baby is due" rule.

    ReplyDelete