Friday, January 30, 2009

Room Makeover Day!

I am soooo excited! This morning the secret guest arrives from MN for Evie's 10th birthday on Sunday, and we will work all day transforming her room into a hip pad to grow with this new 10 year old into teenhood!

I cannot wait to show you in pictures what I have been preparing for since last August...I only hope the vision in my mind becomes a reality by the end of the day!

E has a sleepover tonight so she won't know about her surprise guest until tomorrow morning when we pick her up and bring her home for the room reveal. I will try to get up pics of the room sometime tonight and then pics of the room reveal and special time we have planned sometime later in the weekend!

WooHoo!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! What a special way to celebrate turing 10 - double digits at last! I am sure everything will be FABULOUS - just as it appears in your head.

    Good Luck - and Happy Birthday E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop torturing us. Just get on with the new pics!

    ReplyDelete