Friday, March 13, 2009

Cousins

Grace and Isabelle. Born 9 days and 1,000 miles apart. My sister's daughter and my daughter...so special to see them together.

They just arrived yesterday and it is just precious to watch and listen to them play together and enjoy one another. It has been reminding me of the good times we have had since the beginning and inspired me to pull out a history of pics of them together on visits since they were born...the first pic is the very first time they met each other, and the last pic was just today...































3 comments:

  1. Such a great post. My cousin and I are 6 days apart and we had such great times together when we were little. Izzy and Goo will LOVE that they have a cousin so close. Just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous picture of the two of them in orange.

    ReplyDelete