Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have a baby who is four...that's still a baby, right? RIGHT??!!!!



Grace's 4th birthday was ushered in with a week of celebrating.

It started off with a visit from "favorite godmudder" who, in typical fashion, over-indulged her darling Goo with 27,613 perfectly orange wrapped and ribboned gifts. We had to dab the sweat from Goo's brow in between the marathon gift opening session! Grace is now the proud owner of a completely orange wardrobe! FG (fairy godmother) and I enjoyed an outing to American Girl with our birthday girl, where her doll Ruthie enjoyed a hairdo and ear piercing, and also an impromptu hairdo for Goo and FG at a mall kiosk...









A couple days later, right before her Orange birthday party, Grace got her full cast off and replaced with a shorter ORANGE one...she was thrilled!




Then Grandma Wolfe, Aunty Nonny, and cousin Isabelle arrived from MN for the Orange party...




There was a fun craft...



A pinata...


And an all around good time had by this adorable threesome of orange party-goers...


The girls enjoyed their goodie bag items...


Happy birthday to you!...



Ah baby girl...my fourth and final. You are my little brown beauty and still my snuggly little gooball. I love you my beautiful birthday girl...











5 comments:

  1. How stinking cute! She must have had sooo much fun!

    And yes,at 4 she's still a baby...Boog is 6 and she's STILL a baby! At least that's what I tell myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so awesome that she like orange! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous. Loved all the pictures. This year seems to have been several week long parties for you so extra kudos for getting through the birthday season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious, precious!! I have a tear in my eye just thinking that in 3 short years, my baby will be 4! What a wonderful ORANGE birthday party for Goo! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness. It is so cute to look at all of her pictures. ESPECIALLY the ones from when she was "two-ish" and Evie was in my class. Thank you for all of your wisdom that you poured into my life that year. You are such a wonderful mom!

    PS. I need a mentor, you know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete