Sunday, December 21, 2008

Charms for my GEMS

I have been wanting a piece of jewelry that represents my four gems for quite some time, but never came across the right piece...until recently. I discovered the person who makes these necklaces with a link from another blog. It just arrived this week and I love it! It is my girls names on hand stamped charms with a smokey quartz and coral bead. It is hand made with love by a lovely woman and you can order yours here: www.suzannemyers.com


Here I am wearing it...
Here it is spread out so you can see all the name charms...
Happy me with my fabulous new charm necklace...


Me and my "charms"...my four gems...

Thank you, Suzanne!

3 comments:

  1. How pretty! I have been wanting some type of necklace or bracelet with my kids names...I will have to check out the site! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the necklace. I will definitely go on the web site. You rock Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loce this. Have seen it before and love. Might inspire me to get something.

    ReplyDelete