Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

My inner craft girl is on full throttle these days. I have the girls making crafts for friends and teachers, I am crafting, and we are decorating. Here is a taste of some of the fun we have been having...

I bought these little trees with tiny ornaments for the girls to decorate for their rooms (G & S share). They had so much fun putting them together. I managed to stay hands off and not micro-manage. :)









G placing the star.


















E concentrating on the fine details of her decorations.












M putting on some finishing touches.










G wearing a christmas headpiece creation of hers.












S enjoying her tree.


Working hard.







This is a birthday poster for Sarah's kindergarten class that I told her teacher I'd make at the start of the school year. Finally got it whipped up last night. Better late than never, right?....right??



I got an early birthday treat when we decorated our tree and house on Sunday. CJ knew I'd love to feast my eyes on this all month and so I got my birthday present (Dec. 16) a couple weeks early.



The willow tree nativity. I LOVE IT!!!!!!



In position. It is gorgeous with the twinkling lights and sparkly trees.














Trimming the tree.




1 comment:

  1. To my special girls: I am so glad I know you so well and can see you as often as I do. It thrills me to see you all so excited and happy. You have done a wonderful job decorating for Christmas. I love the idea of trees in all your rooms.I love you all!! GMA

    ReplyDelete