Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fantastic Fairies

Yesterday I drove with Sarah and Grace 2 hours north to Greenville, SC, and my friend and her daughter drove 2 hours south to Greenville to meet up for a special fairy godmother day! Donna is the very special "favorite godmudder" to my Grace, and her 14 year old daughter, Ashley, is the very special fairy godsister to Sarah. They are wonderful and loving to my girls and give them the best gift of all...consistently praying for them to grow into the wonderful ladies that God created them to be. Love you both!

We met up at a Chili's and had lunch and exchanged gifts. Then we headed to a Monkey Joes. This was Grace's first time and she had a blast! My full of life, Sarah, was a sweaty mess by the time they had exhausted themselves. Donna and I even got in a little shopping next door when we left Ashley to steer the ship for a bit.


Grace & her fairy godmudder, Donna
Sarah Rose and her fairy godsister, Ashley

Big bouncing fun!

If we all lived life as joyfully as Sarah Rose does, this would be a very happy planet. :)


Sarah Rosy, Ashley, and Grace

Two videos...Sliding Sarah and Bouncie Gracie...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a great time! I really like your blog. Thanks for stopping by my place....it's wonderful to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun. Love the videos. Want to bring Mady half way to MN. :)

    Love

    Non

    ReplyDelete