Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hi! To the Newcomers!

I thought I'd say "hi" (waving frantically) to the newcomers popping up on my blog. I see several new cities and states arriving for a visit. I am assuming you are finding me from my christmas card where I shamelessly promoted myself at the end with my blog address. :)

Don't be shy, leave a comment, it really makes my day! It's easy, just click on comments (it probably says "0 comments" at the end of a post, because that is how many I usually get!) You can post as "anonymous" and just sign your name in the body of your comment, or you can do "name/open irl" and type in your name. No one is going to come knocking on your door or begin cyber stalking you and stealing your identiy for leaving a comment on my blog, I promise! :)

You can navigate through old posts on the right. In October I described my children, how we ended up in Atlanta, and why we had 11 animals at one point this year. You know, things you are dying to know about me and my family! :)

I hope to hear from you! Don't be anonymous strangers! (that means you, too, dad!)

3 comments:

  1. Not sure how I found your blog... but Hello!
    I used to be a mom to all girls but God then decided to have some fun with me and bless me with 2 boys! I'm from a family of all girls... my mom was one of 4 girls herself, so this "boy" stuff has been a little different, FUN, but different! lol
    Your family is beautiful and I bet it's an exciting time of year at your house right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!
    I don't know how I stumbled across your blog - all the way here in Perth, Australia - but I have been following you & family blogs with eager anticipation that little bub #4 arrived safely. Nothing warms the heart like the arrival of a new little one to spoil! You have the most lovely, close family :) I am mum to 3 little ones 9, 7 & 4 (my 7 year old is named Caleb - great name!)Thank you for sharing your wonderful life with us all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you, Perth, for commenting!! I had wondered who our frequent Australian was that showed up, thanks for saying hi and for your kind words about our family! :) I am the lonely one down here in the south, they are all together up in MN where I am from...you should start a blog to chronicle your special little one's as well...is your 9 year old a girl? if so, its an interesting age, isn't it? :) Welcome!

    ReplyDelete