Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sunny Florida!

We are having a great time in Marco Island! The weather could not be better! We are enjoying swimming, sand, beach, sunsets, early runs, too much food, and mid-eighties temps! I will update more later and add some pics. I am on my MIL's computer right now, can't figure out how to hook up to the wireless connection on mine.

The 10 hour drive with the girls went much better than I expected! They were great. We left at 5:41am and arrived in the parking lot at 3:41pm. We had minimal stops. The one glitch was when my spedometer decided to freak out and wouldn't set to zero. So to go 70 mph it looked like I was going 110mph! Took awhile to figure that out, but once I did it was smooth sailing again.

Today the girls are getting braids in their hair...we are going to do some crafts...and we are going to go see Marley and Me. Oh, and we'll hit the pool and the beach too! :)

Stay warm everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! It sounds like great fun. I can even picture it in my minds eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times! Have a great New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a "warm" below zero here today. Sunny and little wind. :)

    You are cracking me up changing your background to a tropical look while on vacation.

    Have fun.

    Love
    Non

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing your in Marco makes me think back fondly to our trips to Marco. I'm glad that you are having fun and are able to be there. Make sure to post pictures! Then I can live vicariously through you. I LOVE MARCO!! :)

    ReplyDelete